Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fashion for Less #1: Bib Necklace

The Bib Necklace is a hot trend that has been making a splash in the fashion scene for some time now. Pairing it with a simple gown or outfit adds that extra "oomph!" to an otherwise boring and plain outfit. The only problem is Bib Necklaces have a quite hefty price tag as designers make it from precious stone dipped in gold or they make it really elaborate so that it scares most of us.

I love trends. I think it makes classic pieces up to date but paying a huge amount of money for a trend that would probably be "baduy" in a few months or so is not my style. So the bib necklace trend was something I was willing to overlook until now...

Tadaaaan!!



I bought this at Market!Market! for PHP 295 only! That's pretty cheap compared to other necklaces











Blu Bijoux $118







GB Couture $525








Their other designs:



So now you can try out this trend without breaking the bank!

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream