Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beauty for Less #1: VO5 Extreme Style Heat Defense Conditioning Spray, 24HR Anti-Frizz

For the longest time, my hairstyle has always been long. I really don't style it that much because I have naturally curly hair that's not kinky or undefined wavy that you either have your hair relaxed or rebonded so that you can look pretty much decent. But recently I had my hair cut in a mid-length bob that has to be straightened with an extremely hot flat iron or endure looking like someone who's wearing a big fluffy helmet! But I didn't want my hair to be damaged by heat-styling so I've set out to find a heat protect product.

My Long Curly Hair Before (Sorry for the group pic!)







My New Hairstyle!









So I've been watching hair styling tutorials on You Tube and stumbled upon somebody who uses the V05 Heat Defense Spray and recommended it so I wanted to buy it and found that it costs 204 Pesos in Landmark. It's a pretty cheap price for a great hair product but this is not Beauty for Less for nothing!! =D

I found the same product sold at a much cheaper price! Just 99 pesos!! at the Dollar Store in Market!Market! (Lately I've been finding great deals at this mall!)



Some Heat Defense products tend to leave a sticky residue on the hair and sometimes even weigh your hair down like the Citre Shine stuff.. (I hate those) but surprisingly the V05 Heat Defense spray does not and it leaves your hair feeling soft and touchable and it smells great too! plus it also acts as an anti-frizz for all my Co-curly hair girls (and dudes) out there and for 99 pesos, It's definitely a steal! but hurry now because I think it's only available there till supplies last.

7 comments:

traciethediva said...

Supplies running low! so better hurry if you want to buy it at half the price!

Anonymous said...

However, all of the digital products including samsung galaxy tab as well, which use
memory card to store your data or files, such as videos, images or audio files, so human operation would make data lost on Galaxy Tab
accidently. 9 is also razor thin with the
same great features as the Galaxy Tab 10. Business travel become less an adventure and more an experience, this
a 7 inch tablet which you can take it anywhere with you.

Anonymous said...

It's so small so you can bring it when you travel around. Loading time from screen to screen can vary and at times seems like it may take longer than usual but overall performance is great. Thus, Roku has been the favorite name when it comes to streaming players.

Here is my web-site; roku 2 xs

Anonymous said...

" And there were numerous additional critiques, practically they all complementing the music piece and its writer. According to the Bangkok Post, there is a major announcement coming from Apple on September 12th, which will probably be its new i - Phone. It also comes with a lifetime replacement warranty from Armor Suit for the protector sheet.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; kindle fire

Anonymous said...

Now you should know how to buy a digital camera that you can enjoy for years to
come. Generally you're using 2 bodies using a fast tele zoom and fast wide zoom. The D7000 just may be the best performing APS-C format camera in the market today.

Look at my web page d7100

Anonymous said...

And customers, he said, must be able to find and access content that they desire.
If you don't want to use the Apple remote there is another option. A smooth interface, lots of recommendations, and even the new Just for Kids section.

Here is my web site :: apple tv review

Anonymous said...

The Build - We know size was listed already as a positive
attribute to these cameras, but it works both ways.
Canon cameras are the loved of millions of photographers who want to
explore more sides of photography. The increased features of the camera
in fact, justify the price hike.

Here is my homepage - canon mark 5d iii

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream