It was actually great timing that I stumbled upon these brush set! It was last December when I decided to enroll in a make-up school and I was really searching for a brush set that's not that expensive since I also have to invest in loads of make-up. I canvassed and found that it would set me back at least 3,000 pesos just to have a decent set. So I thought that that would be the best deal out there... I was proven wrong!!
It has 21 brushes for all your specific needs! The set has a combination of synthetic and natural hairs.
2. Powder Brush
3. Blush Brush
4. Angled Blush Brush
5. Large Concealer Brush/ Mini Foundation Brush
6.XL shader brush
7. Large/med. shader brush
8. Small shader brush
9. Angled shader brush
10. Crease brush
11. Flat-top pencil brush
12. Fan Brush
13. Medium Concealer/Cream Brush
14. Small Concealer Brush
15. Angled Concealer Brush
16. Angled liner brush
17. Lip Brush
18. Liner Brush
20. Brow brush w/ lash separator
And It comes in a Brush Roll! Handy Right? =D
Overall these are not the best quality brushes (Hello 799pesos only!) but if you are a make-up enthusiast and would like to build your brushes, then this would be a great starter set!
- The Price!! 21 brushes for 799?? waaah!
- Wooden handle
- combination of Natural and Synthetic hairs
- Washable! It has survived many many deep cleansings!
- Fall-outs. The first time I used the brushes some hairs were stuck to my face but stopped after a few washes.
- Hair quality is not that great. Just average.
- Why include a sponge-tip?? waste of space!
- Im not sure if the ferrule is glued to the handle well. I make sure that the ferrule and handle does not get wet.
- No Foundation Brush.