Saturday, March 6, 2010

Haul-lelluia!: Suesh Make-up Train Case + Brushes!


My most favorite print in the whole wide world (OA??) are damask patterns. Anything swirly with a vintage feel I absolutely adore! So you can imagine that when I saw the Suesh VV-MT10V Case I was definitely smitten!
Photo Courtesy of http://suesh.com

But since I already have my lovely purple traincase, it wasn't on my "BUY NOW" list. So I forgot all about that traincase until one day I just cannot close my traincase anymore with all of the make-up I have acquired during make-up school! So I set out to find a bigger one.

My mom and I attended the Cosmetologie 2010 event. She was there to support a friend who is also the organizer while I was there to just look around. As we were going around the exibits, I spied the SUESH booth and inside was the traincase I've been lusting for! My jaw literally dropped from all the cases, beauty supplies and brushes. Then my mom asked if I wanted to buy the traincase since they accept credit cards? (pretty cool by the way) Of course my response was: "Uhm, YES!!!!" So we bought it with several brushes. And the suesh girls (sorry, I didn't get their names) are sooo nice! There were so many people in their booths but they still managed to be so poised and pretty! and best of all she gave us a discount! so from 5,000 pesos, she gave it to us for only 4,800! (hehe 200 pesos less only but still!) plus individual brushes were 10% off during the event!

It has wheels for ease of traveling!

 
I like that when you open the compartments, it's in the direction of the cover so that you will not occupy a lot of area especially in gigs where there is limited space. 

 
Mama Case and Baby Case-- would you believe that the Suesh case is much lighter even though it's a lot bigger? I guess if you buy cheaper train cases, It will be made of heavier materials. 
(I bought Baby Case for only 900 pesos  from 168 because I'm such a bargain shopper! =P)

Plus I got these Individual Brushes!

 
(L-R: Countour/ Bronzing Brush, Stippling Brush, Angles Blush Brush)

I will do the reviews of these brushes soon! watch out for it! =D

Check out their site for more beauty finds!

Link for the train case:
http://suesh.multiply.com/photos/album/45/The_Suesh_VV_Cases#photo=7

Link for the brushes:
http://suesh.multiply.com/photos/album/36/_The_Suesh_Individual_Brushes

HAPPY SHOPPING!!



0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream