Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach




Hi lovelies! It's such an exciting week for me since the 3rd and final book from the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins is now out! I've been waiting for this for a year now!
Are you know confused with the title and my post? =D Well this book has been keeping me up at night! And No Sleep = Dark Circles!! Get ready to see my face with my zombie look..=P



My eyes look really tired and make my Under-eye circles more visible! Yuck! So I believe it is time to road test my trusty Bobbi Brown Corrector! I have this for some time now since I bought this in Changi Airport in Singapore for SG$31 so that's approximately ₱1000. It is quite pricey for a product that only has .06 oz or 1.7 g but it's so worth it! Read on to see why.

Here is a close up of my dark circles. Can you see the dark purplish tone it has?
So to cancel out the bluish purple tones, you must use the colors opposite the color wheel. So those would be your yellow to orange tones. Is it getting too scientific? =D Let the pictures show you why!
This shade is in Peach. You can see that the shade is a bit orange.




 Start with applying your eye cream. This can minimize fine lines and helps your skin absorb the corrector.


Then using your concealer brush, apply the corrector to your dark circles. Try to reach until your lower lash line to make your eyes look brighter and more awake!




After applying with a brush; not yet blended
Then next, use your ring finger to gently press the product into your skin so that it will adhere much better and you can blend the corrector out.


Now you're done! Look at the before and after pictures...

Before: Right Eye, After: Left Eye
See how effectively it cancels out my dark circles? This product is very creamy yet so lightweight but you have to set this with powder so it won't run. For extreme dark circles, this corrector may not be enough. You still have to use a concealer on top of this one but it will help than slapping on tons of concealer that can make your eyes look ashy. But for me, I just set this with powder then put on my foundation.
 Do I recommend this product? I say YES!! on top of my lungs! =D It is quite expensive I believe it's around ₱1,100 here in Rustans but the quality is just amazing! Plus there are so many shades to choose from so you can get your perfect match. This Bobbi Brown Corrector tops my list of what beauty product you must splurge on!

Showin' Bobbi Brown some lovin' =D

HAPPY SHOPPING!!



3 comments:

Andrea Jaraza said...

I agree with you. Love this bobbi brown corrector too. Post more make up tips and reviews. Keep it up! =D

agie said...

Tre, baligtad ata yung caption mo. Di ba right ang after, left ang before? Yung pics mo ng demo kasi sa right mo inapply.

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that
cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

my page - acoustic guitar a chord

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream