Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to Blogging!

I'm baaaack!! after a 2 month hiatus of not having a camera to blog! =D And my new cam came just in time for our Bangkok Trip!! =D

Meet... Lulu! my new Lumix LX-5!


Yay!! I'm psyched to be back to blogging! Stay tuned to hear about my trip to Bangkok and all the beauty finds and bargains I found there! It might come in handy if you decide to plan a trip there =D
I have a lot of products up for review and hopefully I get to it soonest! I owe so much to this blog already =) And to anyone reading this, Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Looking forward to an awesome New Year!! =D

Keep Reading me!

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream