Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ONE Naturales Travel Kit

          A little break from posting about Bangkok. I wanna share something I stumbled upon. O.N.E. Naturales has been in the market since last year and I wanted to try the products since I wanted to shift to more natural and organic beauty products for myself and also for the environment. 

But upon checking the price, it's not cheap! And I really wanted to try the solid shampoo and conditioner but shelling out ₱485 each for a product I was not sure that would actually work hindered me from taking the leap and buying this until now...

Presenting!!!


O.N.E. Naturales Travel Light set! Inside, it has 5 sample sizes of their best sellers and it's also great for traveling!


It's housed in a wooden box that you can re-use as a keepsake box. Remember to recycle!


Inside you will find:
- (1) 30 g Extra Virgin Body Soap
- (1) 30 ml Hand & Body Lotion in Movie Star Skin
- (1) 30 ml Body Scrub in Cherry Blossom Trails
- (1) 30 g Solid Shampoo in Goldilocks
- (1) 30 g Solid Conditioner Hair Boost

**Home TV Shopping Voice**  That's 5 amazing products for a low, low price of...

₱599!!
Haha!! =P It really is a great deal considering for example, the regular size of the solid shampoo or conditioner is 56 grams for ₱485 but for this set, you get 30 grams of product or half size for about ₱120! (₱599 ÷ 5 products = ₱119.8 per product) Imagine the savings! =D

I'll show you a closer look on each product in the set to get you much excited about this!

First up!

1. Body Scrub in Cherry Blossom Trails


Ingredients:



I like this scrub, it smells nice and the combination of salt and sugar as a scrub is gentle enough on my skin. One thing I don't like is it's hard to spread the product because it's too sticky! but it was a great product but the amount in the set is enough for just 1 whole body rub down! =D

2. Body Soap in Extra Virgin


Ingredients:

Actually, I haven't used this yet since I'm saving this for our Hong Kong trip but it smells so good! I hope this soap is moisturizing since it is made from pure olive oil but it is also said to even out skin tone and has anti-wrinkle properties! =D

3. Hand & Body Lotion in Movie Star Skin


 Ingredients:


    I love that it is sealed that way since metal tubes are notorious for oozing out products on their own. The texture of the lotion is quite thick and heavy. Perfect for our weather now since the cold tend to dry out skin more but even though it's heavy, it absorbs well on the skin and leaves a yummy scent on the skin. I love this so much that I have the full size of the lotion in the Vanilla Almond Custard scent!

4. Solid Shampoo in Goldilocks


Ingredients:


This is one of the products I bought the whole set for! =D Goldilocks Solid shampoo is said to be for Blondes. Though I'm not a blonde, I assumed that it is meant for colored hair. I don't know if I'm right but according to their website it is used to prevent hair loss. Hmmm.. I still love this! The scent is light and fruity and if you look closely it has glitters!! The glitter part won me over! =D 
I love that you don't need to rub it in too hard on your hair and it lathers up really well. After rinsing you really feel that your hair is squeaky clean but you will definitely need to condition your hair after this.

5. Solid Conditioner Hair Boost


Ingredients:


This one smells sooo yummy! It smells like banana shake on a beach with sunblock! LOL! Instant vacation! =D I'm quite confused as to how to use it since I researched that some use it the same way you use the solid shampoo: Rub on hair then rinse. But some say that you use this after shampooing and rub on hair but not rinsing it after. Hmmm.. just try both! =P

Honestly, I had a hard time using this because you really have to rub this on every part of your hair to soften the hair and this is a small bar so it does take longer than the regular creamy conditioner. But for the sake of the environment, I continued to use this. Now that I am used to this, I'm in "like" with it not really in "love" with it but I am still using this. I bought the full size and it makes a difference because of the size of the bar. It covers more space! =D The conditioning power of this is just OK but it really leaves my hair smelling so yummy! I use the rinse out method but during times that I feel that my hair is extra dry, I just grab the bar and rub it into my dry hair for an instant hair booster! =D

All in all, I do love this set! It lets me try out their products and I must say it's a good move for them since I bought full sizes of the products I do love even though it's a bit pricey.
They also have different box sets that is a bit cheaper but also with less products so I recommend that you get this one to try most of their product line. But hurry as the SA told me that once stocks are out, they don't have new ones coming since I think it was a promotion for Christmas.

ONE Naturales are available in most Watson and SM Beauty Stores Nationwide.

Check out their website for more info:



HAPPY SHOPPING!!


0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream