Thursday, March 17, 2011

No 7 Sun Drenched Bronzer from Boots


Ahhh... Summer. I know most of you love summer because of the beaches you'll visit, road trips you'll be on and all the traveling. Count me in with all of those because I love them too but one thing that I don't like about summer is the sun exposure! I always spend time putting on sunblock since pre-mature skin aging is a no-no and the drawbacks to traveling means you're out under the sun, exposed! Gah!

But if you're tan this season, you're so in! So what's a girl to do? hmmm.. just FAKE your BAKE!! =D

No this is not a self tanning product but a nice matte bronzer. I've been on the prowl for a nice bronzer that is matte so that I could also use if for contouring. (Hello instant nose lift? =D) I saw some matte bronzers from some high end cosmetic brands but the cheapo me don't want to give in and the more affordable bronzers almost always have a bit of shimmer so I haven't found my perfect contouring/ bronzing powder until I found this...

 
The No7 Sun Drenched Bronzer from Boots! This is one of the beauty find I found in Bangkok. What I love about this product is the texture is creamy for a powder and it blends really well on the skin and it comes out sheer so that you'll never over-do your application so that you won't lool like you have been slapped in the cheek! =P


Also what's great is that it has 4 gradient shades from dark to light so you can just choose the shade that's best for your skin color or blend all the shades together for a natural finish! It's also a plus for a Make-up Artist like me so that I only need to buy 1 bronzer for all skin tones I'll be putting on make-up! =D

Swatch

One more thing I like is that the shades are warm tones and not rosy tones which is perfect for asian skin!  I swirl my Suesh Contour/ Bronzer Brush on all four colors to give me a nice tanned effect but I usually use the 2nd to the lightest shade for contouring my nose.

It truly is a great product and for only THB550 (Approx: ₱790). It's not bad for that price since you're like buying 4 bronzers! =D The downside of this product is that it's Limited Edition which sucks if ever I run out on these. But if ever you ever drop by Bangkok, check out their Boots stores that are scattered all over and be on the look out for this product, buy it then give to me as Pasalubong! =D

By the way, where are you headed this summer? Do share! =D

(Check my new commenting capabilities!! I love it! Hit me up soon! )

HAPPY SUMMER!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him.
.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this
topic here on your website.

Feel free to visit my weblog - Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog
for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, as neatly as the
content material!

Also visit my page - louis vuitton pas cher

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff
from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

Feel free to visit my web page; Go Here

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've consider your stuff prior to and you're just
extremely great. I really like what you've received right here, certainly like what you're saying and the way during which
you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it
smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you.
This is really a terrific website.

my web site: sac guess

Anonymous said...

Quality posts is the secret to attract the visitors to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

Also visit my web site :: sac louis vuitton pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was
browsing on Askjeeve for something else,
Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


My page :: Louis Vuitton Purses

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream