Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring/Summer Florals Anyone?

Heeyooo! What is up with our weather?? Summer can't seem to get here. It's raining and it's chilly at night. Hmmm.. sounds like spring? Though I am not complaining as I love the cold weather but when can you wear your shorts and summery tops? Let's settle for something "springy" instead!

Lately I'm into vintage florals since it's a nice transition from the dark clothing I wore during the colder months. The muted pastels and soft browns lends a bit of color since I'm not yet ready for the bright colors of summer. Check out my cheap-o finds!

A week ago, I spied a floral scarf from Forever 21. I loved the print of tea roses with soft corals, mint greens and brown but eeeek.. its mahal. (expensive) It's close to ₱500. So I didn't buy it but do you know the feeling that you have to have something? You feel restless and you can picture yourself wearing it already? Haha! that's how it was for me. So it was a blessing to find this..


It's almost an exact dupe of the Forever21 scarf I wanted except with more muted colors. I got this at Girlshoppe for ₱220 only! yay! =D

Love the print!! =D

Also been stocking up on accessories. Originally, I wanted a floral bangle set with pearls but upon trying it on it made my hand look chunky so again it was great to find this...


All the elements I wanted was in one bracelet. The flirty feel from the chiffon floral print, the elegance of the faux pearls and the edginess of the gold chains. Love this! I got it for ₱245 at Forever21.

I've been wanting a top that's sheer and flirty at the same time. Since sheer is on trend this season, I was happy I found this..


I love the color mustard and the vintage print is so cute! It's made from chiffon (if I'm correct) and it's sheer and flirty! Though I wear this with cropped jeans and oxford flats to balance the girly overload of the top.


Zara? Me? Haha That's too expensive for me especially for trendy items like these. I found this at the Fashion Market section of Market!Market! for ₱250! You can try haggling but the sales person said that's the last price since it's "Zara". (Daw!) =D Anyway, fake or not, I don't look at labels much anyway so I'm loving this top! =D

Ahhh..green. Somehow, this color never found it's way to my wardrobe but since the Army Green trend, I've given the color green a new chance. Now I can wear pastel greens and muted earthy greens. Bright green? Uhm, one step at a time please...

Ahem, excuse the wrinkles... It's fresh from the laundry..=P

Mint green with brighter pops of coral and pink in this shirt I got from The fashion section again of Market!Market! for a whopping.... ₱75! Haha.. I know, I laughed when I knew the price! =D


And this top I bought for ₱100 in Greenhills Tiangge.

For a budget shopper like me, I want to try new trends but I want it cheap because I don't want to blow hundreds to thousands of pesos for clothes that might not be on-trend in a few months.

How bout you? Have you found anything lately? Care to share? =D

HAPPY SHOPPING!

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream