Hallooo! June pretty much whizzed past as it is the most busiest month of my year as my schedule is packed! June is my birthday month, it's also the BF's birthday, our Anniversary, Cousins' and Aunties' and friends' birthdays so yes, I've been busy not to mention poor from all the gift buying and celebrating! =P
So now that things have died down a bit, let's get back to regular programming. I've hauled quite a bit of stuff from Taiwan so please forgive me if the products I'm featuring is not available locally but hopefully you can still find my posts useful. Maybe traveling soon? Let me help you on what to haul overseas. =D
I didn't have a wide range of make-up with me but I slathered on the darkest eye make-up I could from all the things that I brought with me plus I used the notoriously difficult to remove Majolica Majolica Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara to really road test this cleansing oil.
For the Majolica Majorca Mascara, it was a challenge to remove as you really need to get the oil in the lashes to soften and remove all the fiber and mascara debris.
After a few minutes, rinse well and you now have a clean face to smile about! =D
What I like:
- The scent. It smells fruity like green apples.
- It leaves the skin really soft and supple and not greasy at all!
- No tightness on the skin.
- It effectively cleanses the face from eye make-up and even sticky lipgloss.
- Affordable as I got it on sale for NT199 (₱298.5) for a 150 ml product.
- It was a challenge to remove the Majolica Majorca Mascara. =D
- After cleansing the eye area, it gave me cloudy vision. =( but only for a few seconds.
- The nozzle is just fitted with a plastic stopper so if you lose it, you can't bring it for travel because the pump doesn't have a lock.
I won't hold the Majo Mascara thingy against this cleansing oil because that mascara is infamous for it's staying powder but since it's my current HG Mascara, it does disappoint. But I really like how my skin feels after cleansing and I love how my skin is much clearer from dark spots and I notice how my skin feels like it's glowing after cleansing so I'm really torn about this.
Would I purchase again? Hmmm, lemme think about that when I finish it off. Part of me wants to find the Ultimate Perfect Make-up Remover Cleanser but part of me is also happy about how it leaves my skin so soft, clear and glowing. I'll cross the bridge when I get there yes? =D
This is my first time trying Cleansing Oils and I quite like it. I'm smelling a Cleansing Oil Quest brewing in my head... What brand should I try first?