Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lauat Treatment Shampoo for Falling Hair

Being on a shopping ban sucks! It's torture when I see sale updates all around me... But what sucks the most is I don't have any new discoveries to share with all of you. (sad face)

Yesterday in school, (I teach BTW) we were talking and a teacher said that she's having trouble with falling hair. And I thought to myself, this is the 4th person I encountered recently who's having the same problem. And you know what? I used to be one of them too!

I dreaded washing my hair because too many hair strands fall off my head. I read somewhere that it's normal to lose 100-150 strands of hair per day but the clump of hair that I clutch in my hands was clearly an alarming amount. I also spy hair strands on my pillow when I wake up and just combing my fingers through my hair cause them to fall off. I was thinking to myself, "Whatizzthis?!?!" with a panic.

And that's when I decided to start using "healthier" shampoo. I tried natural shampoo bars and gentle shampoo with less chemicals but my falling hair still persisted.

Then I discovered...

Lauat Hair Care Line


The Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo for Falling Hair. At first, I was skeptical if it would work since I've tried so many shampoos already but I still gave it a try. After a few days, it's still the same with hair fall every time I shower but after a few weeks of using it, I did notice that the hair fall was significantly less and now I've been using this for more than 6 months now and my hair fall problem is gone! There are still a few strands that fall from my head but it's just 2-3 now compared to the clumps I had before! So even if I do get bored on products easily and want to discover something new, one thing that I don't change in my beauty routine is this shampoo.

Now that I've raved much about this, what makes this shampoo so effective? It's the natural extracts that was used in making this shampoo.


First main ingredient is the Lawat Leaf Extract that is traditionally used in the Philippines in preventing hair loss, promoting hair growth and relieving itchiness and skin inflammations.

and secondly Gugo that helps to increase micro-circulation of blood in the scalp with anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties.

And what's even more awesome is that the doctor who made this formulation is PINOY! And their company is the first Filipino herbal company that established a manufacturing facility in the United States! So I dunno if their products are also available in the States.

So I'm feeling extra proud in raving about this shampoo because they used traditional herbal ingredients and made a product that absolutely works plus it's Filipino made! =D

Now onto the shampoo itself, the scent is something I can't describe and compare with another but I love,love,love it! My hair smells clean and fresh after using!

It has a dark amber color and what I love about this is unlike other "healthy" shampoos I've used, this actually lathers up!


For me that's important if I want to feel that my hair is getting clean! =D

The downside to that would be it leaves the hair squeaky clean, meaning it dries out the hair. The Lauat line doesn't carry any rinse-off conditioner and it leaves my already curly hair even more frizzy. They have a leave-on conditioner but I feel that my hair needs a bit more conditioning than that. 

This shampoo sells locally from ₱179 to ₱185 (approx US$4.50) depending on where you are going to buy it. (It's cheaper in Landmark and Market!Market! and most expensive in SM Watson stores)

I know, I know, ₱180 for a bottle of shampoo is not cheap but the big bottle has 250ml of shampoo! Plus if you want to try it out first without investing in the big bottle, It's also available in travel sized bottles for about ₱50.

Aside from using this shampoo, one tip I can give is that before stepping in the shower, brush or comb your hair to get rid of tangles to lessen the stress we can give to our wet hair when in the shower as wet hair is more sensitive to breakage.

So there you go! I've been recommending this to my friends and family and now I'm spreading the word to all of you dear readers, as maybe some of you has the same trouble with falling hair. As you all know, Sharing is Caring!

Still on the shopping ban so,

HAPPY SHOPPING for all of you except me...="(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES NAGAMIT KO NA ANG SHAMPOO NA ITO...KASI MABABALIW NA TALAGA AKO SA 'FALLING HAIR' KO...UNTIL ONE DAY SA ISANG DRUG STORE NAKITA KO ITONG SHAMPOO NA LAUAT AT BUMILI AKO...MAGANDA TALAGA SYA...HINDI NAMAN KAAGAD MAWAWALA ANG FALLING HAIR BUT AS THE TIME GOES BY NAPAPANSIN KO NA UNTI UNTI NAWAWALA ANG FALLING HAIR KO....

traciethediva said...

Yay! Good for you! =D

invain01 said...

Going to try nga this one

invain01 said...

Going to try nga this one

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream