Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cheap Thrills: Crackle Nail Polish

Halloo! Just a quick post on something I stumbled upon last week. If you're getting bored from plain old nail polish, why not try the trend of crackle nail polish? Oh yeah, those kinds of polish are a bit pricey if you buy from, OPI, China Glaze, Sally Hansen etc.. and it's not available locally... Bummer!


Now, you can get fabulous, trendy nails with...


It's the OMG (Oh My Golly) Cracked Nail Polish by Klik! Ok, no matter how funny the name of this polish is, I tell you you will not laugh at this but you probably drop your jaws and stare in awe because it will crackle in front of your eyes within seconds! So cool!

You can conclude that this is my first time trying this kind of nail polish because I was so amazed! haha, even if crackle polish has been around for quite a while now.

Ahem, please excuse my extremely dry cuticles but I was excited to try it out before getting a proper manicure =D

I got the Cracked Onyx shade which is a dark grape juice purple with semi sparkles =D Another great thing is it's manufactured locally! I usually shy away from local nail polishes because I'm making an effort to get "healthier" nail polish without the harmful chemicals and I'm happy that this is Toluene & DBP Free!

Ok, if you know me the great thing about this is the.... Yes, The PRICE can't be beat at ₱34.75 ($0.80) from Landmark, Trinoma =D

And let's leave it at that! Now will you try this trend with me?! =D


HAPPY SHOPPING!!

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow me from Facebook!

Followers

Leave me your shoutouts!

Shopping Categories

My Live Traffic Feed

Welcome Visitors!

free counters
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream